We recently completed one of the highest profile projects in Ireland. Overall, this has been/will be arguably the largest granite supply contract in the history of the Irish State.
Supply of following Products/Materials:
- 5,000sqm of Spanish Azul Platino granite in a mix of pavings and carriageway setts which perfectly blends with existing Azul Platino supplied through the same source c.10 years ago; praised by client as “a perfect match”.
- 1,200 linear metres of Azul Platino kerbs.
- Eagle Red & Rosa Porihno granite pavings and tactiles.
- 9,000sqm of European 120mm deep Mid Grey cropped carriageway setts.
- 16,000sqm of 65mm silver granite flags.
- 5,000 linear metres of oversized 300*300 roadside kerbs.
- Black granite tactile pavings.
- Mid Grey carriage setts with sawn sides and cropped tops.
- Coastal white granite feature pavings.
- Irish granite kerbs, setts & pavings quarried in Co Dublin.